| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Thomasville, Al in December is a little cool at 8.9 °C (48.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.4 °C (59.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.3 °C (36.1 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in December is 13.1 °C (23.6 °F).
- The weather in December is a little damp. Some 150.9mm (5.9in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 10:02 long and the longest day is 10:11 long with an average length of 10:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Thomasville, Al December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Thomasville, Al, Usa
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Thomasville, Al:
- Aberdeen, Ms, Usa - 241.1 kms (149.9 miles) NNW
- Louisville, Ms, Usa - 145.5 kms (90.4 miles) NW
- State University, Ms, Usa - 145.5 kms (90.4 miles) NW
- Meridian, Mississippi, Usa - 79.7 kms (49.5 miles) WNW
- Jackson, Ms, Usa - 199 kms (123.6 miles) W
- Waynesboro, Ms, Usa - 94.3 kms (58.6 miles) W
- Brookhaven City, Ms, Usa - 188.6 kms (117.2 miles) W
- Covingtonnw, La, Usa - 219.8 kms (136.6 miles) WSW
- Mobile, Alabama, Usa - 148.3 kms (92.2 miles) S
- Pascagoula, Ms, Usa - 189.3 kms (117.6 miles) SSW
- Birmingham, Alabama, Usa - 209.8 kms (130.3 miles) NNE
- Tuscaloosa, Al, Usa - 140.5 kms (87.3 miles) NNE
- Talladega, Al, Usa - 218 kms (135.5 miles) ENE
- Gainesville Lock, Al, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Greensboro, Al, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Montgomery Al, Usa - 154.3 kms (95.9 miles) ENE
- Highland Home, Al, Usa - 188.6 kms (117.2 miles) E
- Selma, Al, Usa - 94.3 kms (58.6 miles) E
- De Funiak Springs, Fl, Usa - 219.8 kms (136.6 miles) ESE
- Pensacola, Fl, Usa - 185.7 kms (115.4 miles) SSE