| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Thomasville, Al in October is somewhat warm at 18.3 °C (64.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.6 °C (78.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 14.6 °C (26.3 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry. Just 71.6mm (2.8in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 10:51 long and the longest day is 11:48 long with an average length of 11:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Thomasville, Al October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Thomasville, Al, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Thomasville, Al:
- Aberdeen, Ms, Usa - 241.1 kms (149.9 miles) NNW
- Louisville, Ms, Usa - 145.5 kms (90.4 miles) NW
- State University, Ms, Usa - 145.5 kms (90.4 miles) NW
- Meridian, Mississippi, Usa - 79.7 kms (49.5 miles) WNW
- Jackson, Ms, Usa - 199 kms (123.6 miles) W
- Waynesboro, Ms, Usa - 94.3 kms (58.6 miles) W
- Brookhaven City, Ms, Usa - 188.6 kms (117.2 miles) W
- Covingtonnw, La, Usa - 219.8 kms (136.6 miles) WSW
- Mobile, Alabama, Usa - 148.3 kms (92.2 miles) S
- Pascagoula, Ms, Usa - 189.3 kms (117.6 miles) SSW
- Birmingham, Alabama, Usa - 209.8 kms (130.3 miles) NNE
- Tuscaloosa, Al, Usa - 140.5 kms (87.3 miles) NNE
- Talladega, Al, Usa - 218 kms (135.5 miles) ENE
- Gainesville Lock, Al, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Greensboro, Al, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Montgomery Al, Usa - 154.3 kms (95.9 miles) ENE
- Highland Home, Al, Usa - 188.6 kms (117.2 miles) E
- Selma, Al, Usa - 94.3 kms (58.6 miles) E
- De Funiak Springs, Fl, Usa - 219.8 kms (136.6 miles) ESE
- Pensacola, Fl, Usa - 185.7 kms (115.4 miles) SSE